12 January 2008

You lie there like a lion on the prowl,
knowing damn well you're the king of my jungle.
Poetic minds breed poetic sex
and I have to thank you for letting me think things
that I've never done before.
Speak of things I've never sung before
Touching places that have been hidden for years
behind walls of adolescence.
I'm glad you're working it out with true sincerity
Take your time with me
There are certain things that are still fragile,
things that get weak to the touch.
Places that moan
"Yes thats the spot"
I'm still not sure if I'm all that you want
but your whispers calm my fears.
It feels like I haven't done this in some years
Just lay with me here and now, kissing my neck.
Let me rub your back
You might pull my hair
Look me in the eyes and tell me
you want me for me at this point
(and I won't hold back even if you don't).
This doesn't have to be a mind thing..
You can talk to me with your hands
Oh how you make my body sing.
It's like notes I've never hit
as you melt the spots
where no heat has ever been.
Baby, teach me something new.
Let's make this thing mutual.
I'm all yours.

No comments: