17 January 2008

Today

So, what's on the menu for today?

+ Go food shopping for grandma, who fell two days ago and now has bruises over her face.
+ Put said food away.
+ Go on a job interview at this cute Argentine restaurant near our apartment. I'm going back to university on the 27th, and I explained this to them, but they still want me to come down and have an interview. I will gladly work these coming days before my return and then come back in May, when I'm done for the year. Wish me luck!

Now I'm contemplating-- shut off Maury Povich (the topic? Abusive men.) or go take a shower. Speaking of shower, some woman just said her man doesn't let her shower. If any man ever did that to me, I think I would drown him in the tub. Are you kidding me?!


... Shower.

P.S. Someone should update their blog.. *cough cough* Jor.

No comments: