Good afternoon!
I'm still waiting for an e-mail back from someone at college confirming what I already suspect-- the room I was approved to move into for next semester is a single. That would be the awesomest of the awesome things I know. I like my roommate, but who wouldn't like their own room?
Anywho, today I'm going into Brooklyn to buy some fabric. I'd like to consider myself a crafty kind of gal, so I intend to do some damage with my new sewing machine! I'm thinking I'll make a shrug using a pattern I found online and maybe pick up a pattern or two and some fabric at the store. If I hadn't left my digicam at my dorm, I'd take pics of the finished product. Guess the webcam will have to suffice for that.
the life and times of a tried and true NYC girl
12 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment