24 January 2008

Tired, crampy, and lazy

I died my hair back to its natural color yesterday. Very excited about that! I was sick of blonde highlights...

So, in other news, I'm sitting here watching the Golden Girls with cramps and I'm too lazy to get up to take aspirin (during my period is the only time I take aspirin). Such is life.

Not much else to report except yesterday I sort of had a breakdown on my couch at 3 AM in the boyfriend's arms. I was feeling pretty crummy about myself, and so was he. It's nice to talk about these things like adults. I'm really glad he's a man that can verbalize his feelings-- talking/communicating is key in any relationship. We both ended up crying about it; in retrospect, he must love me a lot to let me cry on his shoulders. God, he's a keeper. I'm serious.

That would be us. Doesn't he look positively enthralled to be on the receiving end of a Miss Understood lick? :-P This was taken while I was taking my highlights out and baking brownies at the same time. Multitasking... a woman's lot in life!

No comments: